Heys
After living in what i would call my own time zone
I was mega tired yesterday
After the exam we went to chinatown and then when i got back
I crashed from pure exhaustion
The exam was er expected crap haha
But then again studying anymore probably wouldn't make much of a difference
Don't like true/false questions cause the more you check the more you're tempted to change your answers
Sainsbury is closed for the week! :/
I have IPE presentation tomorrow
Which reminds me after i tidy up my room i should start thinking about the essay and portfolio we need to hand in too
You know when i came back to London, sat at the same desk studying
It felt like i never left at all! Hehe. How tragic!
The trip back to Singapore was very good :) I didn't wanna leave! :/ I don't think leaving ever gets any easier! Haha.
I ate practically five meals a day when i was back but it was worth it! How can you say no to all the good food in singapore right? I had my favourite lava cake twice! *yums* ok all this talk about food is making me hungry.
Drove around everywhere haha. I didn't step onto the mrt/bus once! Haha. It's good fun you can go anywhere anytime,inaccessible places at all the weirdest times. And i think driving alone at night is therapeutic. Especially with class95 blasting. Oh and something funny. When i go into the wheelock carpark and you know there's this barrier that says like if your vehicle is over x meters you can't get through? I realised that subconciously i will bend down in my car when i'm driving under the barrier. So stupid! Firstly, i am short + I am in the car!! Secondly, the car is short too! Pure stupidity. Haha.
Shopped in singapore but not that that much because all i was looking for was kinda winter clothes but some of the sales we good. Went to orchard practically everyday i think but it was very good fun.
A million places crammed in a short span of three weeks. I miss all the fun fun fun! Sometimes even doing nothing is fun! Haha. I'll just let the pictures do the talking when i have time to upload them.
Gotta go and tidy my room now now now. I can't even walk. I need to hop around my room like a kangaroo. :/ Shall need to file everything before collecting the new lecture notes later. Or else my floor will be in a worse state of distress.
Will reply emails later when i come back from lessons
Take care!
oh yes and i forgot to add
i cut my hair SHORT
yeahs you saw right
drastic change
No comments:
Post a Comment